Sunday, April 24, 2011

Grimblins are afoot

Have you ever felt that your house is taking control over you and not the other way around?  It seems to me that no matter how much I clean my house it never seems clean. Maybe it the two grimblins running around that call me mom that have taken over.  I love my grimblins (aka kids) but every time I turn around there is a mess.  I am slowly trying to turn them back into children that will help mommy out.  My three year old helps sometimes and well the 15 mth old is not quiet old enough to understand not to play in the dog food, mop my carpet or pull books down. Well maybe that not accurate he knows not to do these thing....I know this because he waits till my back is turned to get into theses things. Which I imagine that he thinks this is great fun and wonder why mommy gets upset. I can only hope when my husband gets home that the extra set of eyes will prevent this from happening.  Not going to hold my breath on that but here is too hope.  Well time go finish Easter dinner and cleaning before my mother comes over.  Little man is down for a nap right now maybe I can get stuff done.
Wish me Luck

Semper Fi
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment